Tip: You can use smaller shrimp. Just plan for less breading and less baking time.
- Add 1/4 cup sweetened coconut.
- Add 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Process until even consistency.
- Place 1/2 cup coconut milk in another small bowl.
- Dip each shrimp in coconut milk and in panko mixture.
- Coat top of shrimp with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 375 F.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.
Last Updated Mar 16, 2018