Video: Garlic cauliflower potato mash
Garlic cauliflower potato mash
Tip: Don't overwhip this cauliflower-potato mash or it will take on a paste-like texture.
- Boil 2 medium heads cauliflower.
- Process cooked cauliflower until smooth.
- Boil 4 large potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Place cooked potatoes into mixer.
- Place processed cauliflower into mixer.
- Add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter.
- Add 1/2 cup Greek yogurt.
- Add 1 tablespoon salt.
- Add pinch ground black pepper.
- Add 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme.
- Mix 2 minutes until well-incorporated.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.