Video: Overnight refrigerator oatmeal
Overnight refrigerator oatmeal
Tip: Loaded with calcium, protein and fiber, these jars keep in the fridge up to 2 days. Try unsweetened almond or soy milk for a dairy-free option.
- Add 1/3 cup skim milk.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds.
- Add 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce.
- Add 1/4 cup rolled oats.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Add 1/4 cup Greek low-fat plain yogurt.
- Add 1/4 cup diced apples.
- Shake until well-combined.
- Refrigerate overnight and eat chilled.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.
Last Updated Mar 17, 2018