Video: Peanut butter hummus
Peanut butter hummus
Tip: This fresh spin on traditional hummus can be spread on sandwiches or served as a dip for apples and celery.
- Add 2 cups garbanzo beans.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Add 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter.
- Add 1/4 cup natural peanut butter.
- Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Process until smooth.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.
Last Updated Mar 17, 2018