Video: Roasted green beans
Roasted green beans
Tip: For more-tender beans, blanch them in hot water for about 30 seconds before tossing with tomatoes and herbs.
- Add 2 cups green beans.
- Add 1 cup cherry tomatoes.
- Add 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- Add 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon dried basil and 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- Add 1 teaspoon onion powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Stir until evenly coated.
- Roast 10 to 15 minutes at 400 F.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.