Video: Roasted red bell pepper pineapple salsa
Roasted red bell pepper pineapple salsa
Tip: In a rush? Use roasted red peppers from a jar instead of roasting your own.
- Roast 20 minutes at 450 F.
- Place roasted red bell peppers in small bowl.
- Cover and steam 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the skin.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers.
- Add 1 cup chopped pineapple.
- Add 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion.
- Add 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno pepper.
- Add 2 teaspoons honey.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.