Video: Seared scallops
Tip: Scallops also pair well with tarragon, dill, parsley, basil, paprika, Old Bay seasoning or blackening seasoning.
- Add a pinch of pepper.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary.
- Add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme.
- Coat 8 sea scallops with seasonings mixture.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Let sear for 3 minutes on each side.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.
Last Updated Mar 20, 2018