Video: Soba noodle stir-fry with coconut curry sauce
Soba noodle stir-fry with coconut curry sauce
Tip: Using coconut milk and shredded coconut in this curry gives depth of flavor.
- Cook 4 ounces soba noodles according to package.
- Add 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- Saute 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast and set aside.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Add 2 cups chopped onions.
- Add 1 red bell pepper.
- Add 1 cup broccoli florets.
- Add 1 carrot.
- Saute until tender.
- Add chicken strips.
- Add 1/2 cup coconut milk.
- Add 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock.
- Add 1 teaspoon green curry paste.
- Add cooked noodles.
- Cook until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.
Last Updated Mar 20, 2018