Video: Sundried tomato pesto mayo
Sundried tomato pesto mayo
Tip: This pesto dresses up boring sandwiches and makes them dinner-worthy.
- Add 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes.
- Add 12 fresh basil leaves.
- Add 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds.
- Add 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic.
- Add 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Process for 1 to 2 minutes until well-blended.
- Whisk in with 2 cups reduced-fat mayonnaise.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.