Video: Turkey breast burgers for two
Turkey breast burgers for two
Tip: This meatloaf-style burger mixture is tasty. If your mix is too wet, add up to 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Add 1/2 pound ground turkey breast.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- Add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon cumin.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Add 1 egg.
- Form the mixture into 2 4-ounce patties.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve on 2 whole-grain buns.
Created by the executive wellness chef and registered dietitians at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program.